Hire Keynote Speakers for your next event.
From Tylenol to SARS, to the U.S. State Department, and to Columbia Business School, CommCore’s senior executives bring decades of experience in crisis communications, journalism, public relations, and all aspects of communications. Led by CEO Andrew Gilman, our speakers are regularly called upon for keynote speeches, seminars, workshops and other public speaking engagements to professional organizations, university classrooms, and special corporate events. Our experts can talk about the events and provide important lessons and take-aways.
How to Hire a Public Speaker:
If you are interested in scheduling a speaker on any of the topics listed below or have a request for a topic that is not listed please contact us for more information by filling out the form on the page or calling us at 800-659-4177. We also customize topics for specific audiences.
Public Speaker Topics:
- Crisis Management and Response in the 21st Century
- How to Survive a Brand or Industry Crisis – Case Studies and Prescriptions for Prevention
- Cyber Breaches & Hacking: Communications Strategies for Image & Reputation Damage
- TED Talks: How to Craft and Deliver
- Leadership: Winston Churchill said: Communications is the Language of Leadership
- Developing Leaders through Communications
- Storytelling that Sticks
- How to Control and Succeed — Not Just Survive — in Any Media Interview
- Public Speaking: How to be Memorable, Compelling and Get Invited Back
- If your TV has hundreds of Channels, How many do you use for Communications
- Ethics Awareness: Ten Behaviors to Keep Your Company Out of Public Shame
- Building a Better Media Strategy
- The Bus Factor: Getting Your Communications Practice Down in Writing
“Andrew Gilman provided practical and proven strategies for improving communications with our alumni and friends. His straightforward approachable style energized my team, and we’re already implementing his suggestions.”
– Vera Bullock, Assistant Dean for Advancement and AVP, External Relations at Fordham Law School